Nonsurgical Spinal Decompression Therapy works by gently stretching the spine and taking pressure off the spinal discs, nerves, and other structures in the spine to help promote movement of water, oxygen, and nutrient-rich fluids into the discs so they can heal.
Spinal Decompression Therapy can help to treat:
- Back or neck pain as well as sciatica, which is pain, weakness, or tingling that extends down the leg
- Bulging or herniated discs or degenerative disc disease
- Worn spinal joints (called posterior facet syndrome)
- Injured or diseased spinal nerve roots
Through multiple cycles of decompression and relaxation patients begin to experience pain relief as injured discs begin to heal. It is important that patients complete an entire spinal decompression therapy treatment to ensure that the injured discs have completely healed. Contact Absolute Chiropractic Wellness Centre to schedule your spinal decompression appointment today!
Benefits of Spinal Decompression:
- Provides pain relief
- Promotes healing of spinal disc tissues
- Helps to restore normal spinal disc and joint alignment
- Relieves pressure on spinal nerves
- Accelerates effectiveness of other healing approaches
Please complete the form below, or call 519-967-8592 to request an appointment. A representative will contact you with available options.
To book an appointment with Allison please call 519-564-4325 or email email@example.com.